Cookies are small files that may be placed by a web site on a users computer or other device. They are used to store information that may be needed while browsing the site, or on a future visit. This can include personal data, or anonymous information such as previously visited pages, or items stored in the shopping basket.
Shopping Cart Cookies
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Social networking buttons
- Fireguard Services is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of users of its products and services as well as to respecting the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Fireguard Services does not collect information about clients or visitors to the Fireguard Services website without their knowledge, using any type of information gathering application or code, other than essential cookies as described above.
- Personal data is securely held by Fireguard Services purely for the purpose of maintaining contact information within the company.
- Banking information supplied by a client for payment purposes is never used on subsequent occasions without the client's express permission.
- Although Fireguard Services does not disclose client information to third parties, it reserves the right to supply information as a result of a lawful request by police, or government authorities that require such information as part of a legal enquiry.
- The client may be contacted periodically to announce any additions or changes to Fireguard Services' products and services. The client may also be contacted as part of Fireguard Services' ongoing support activities. The client will be given the opportunity to opt out of such communications at any time.
- Fireguard Services' website contains links to other sites. Fireguard Services is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- Clients have the right to request a copy of the personal information that Fireguard Services holds about them, upon request in writing, for which Fireguard Services is entitled to make a charge.